Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: southern California
08-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Hi, I believe your only options are:
1. backup, re-install, restore backup
2. wait 7 days for the old counted IPs expire.
I think you get 10% grace, which would mean you shouldn't go over 55.
IT Consultant specializing in high-performance Web Infrastructure and Security.
Astaro End-user since v1.x
- ASL 7.5x, HP DL360G5, Platinum License
- UTM 9.1x, Atom n270, 2GB RAM, 2 Intel GigE
Netgear GS108T gigE switch & Astaro AP30 Access Point with 4 VLANs.
100-IP Home Power User License. 60/40mbit FiOS internet.
- UTM 9.2ß, i5-4670, 4GB RAM, 2 Intel GigE